This app tethers your cell phone internet connection to your PC. The connection between your phone and PC is a bluetooth PAN connection.
This app only works with phones that have root/super user access (e.g. the Development Phone).
Here are a few notes about the application...
* To install this application, download it from the market and install it.
* You will need to pair your PC with your phone for this application to work. On your phone go to Settings --> Wireless controls --> Bluetooth settings
* Pair your phone and PC, run the application, and click on the start tether button. Some people have found the app to work better if they pair after they hit the start tether button.
* To stop the tethering just click on the stop tether button.
* Bluetooth does not need to be on for this app to work. If it is off, the app will automatically turn it on and off when you click on the start and stop buttons respectively. If bluetooth is already on when you click the start button, the app will not turn it on or off.
* After the bluetooth tethering service starts, you can connect to your phone from your PC. In windows xp this can be accomplished by going to Network Connections and then going to Bluetooth Network Connection. The default tcp/ip settings should work (DHCP must be enabled). You may need to click on the refresh button, if you do not see a refresh button make sure you have service pack 3 installed.
* If you are looking for a linux script to automatically connect and disconnect your linux PC to the phone, go to step 11 of this article.
* This program makes your phone act as a bluetooth NAT router with an IP of 10.0.1.1 and will give your PC a DHCP lease of 10.0.1.5, in this current release you cannot change these settings.
* This app is now released and stable, but if you have any problems or see any bugs post send me an email. Contact me through the market contact info.
* View the licensing page for licensing details.
Visit http://www.androidactivity.com/tetherBlu.html for more details