Word Pyramid is a full featured word puzzle or anagram game where the user will be presented a group of letters that can be used to form different words of increasing length to form a reverse pyramid. The object of the game is to be able to solve the puzzle with words that can be formed using the letters provided. There are multiple difficulty levels to choose from where the maximum length of word to solve increases at each difficulty. A new puzzle is presented when all words are solved for each pyramid puzzle. There are cheats available to help solve a word, puzzle, or skip the puzzle entirely.
Dominate the on-line leader board to show your word skills. Each difficulty level of the game has a separate leader board. Share your score and challenge your friends on-line.
Lastly, good luck and have fun!
- Each puzzle starts with solving a 3 letter word up to the selected difficulty level.
- There are 3 levels of difficulty to choose from:
* Beginner level has a maximum of 6-letter word to solve
* Intermediate level has a maximum of 7-letter word to solve
* Expert level has 8-letter word to solve
- There are 3 types of cheats that can be used to help progress through the puzzles.
- Each of the cheats can be used 3 times during the game:
* Puzzle Solver solves the current puzzle with puzzle points awarded.
* Word Solver solves the current word with points awarded.
* Puzzle Skipper skips the current puzzle and NO points awarded.
- The player is given 3 chances of solving puzzles.
- Each puzzle pyramid has a time limit of 2 minutes to solve before moving to the next puzzle.
- When time runs out and the puzzle is unsolved, the game moves to the next puzzle and takes 1 life away.
- When all lives are consumed, the game is over.