WalletPro is an application for Android Phones which give you a safe and secure way to storage all of your personal and/or business critical information. It could be credit card numbers, administrative accounts in the network, passwords for website access, software serial numbers and much more.
It`s difficult to remember all of these numbers, passwords and any other kind of information you need on a daily basis, but using WalletPro functions you will keep your data safe and organized for quick access.
Changelog for version 1.9:
- Switched to Android 2.x platform (for better stability)
- Added App2SD support
- Encryption / Decryption optimization
- Minor UI changes
- Added "note" for all of the items
- Fixed the nasty bug related to the datetime on same devices
- Better look & feel for bigger screens
- Speed optimization
Changes to version 1.4:
1) Added password hint for the wallets
2) Added password generator
3) Added PhoneNumber field type - direct phone number dial-up
4) Added URL field type - direct browser opening
5) Settings - DateFormat
6) Settings - hide empty fields
7) Added Groups (items filtering)
8) Added Search - full text search for all items
Changes to version 1.3:
- Backup / Restore all data to the SD Card
- Demo data migration to the paid app (backup from the demo / restore from the paid application)
- Screen rotation doesn't delete entered fields
- Menu items for Edit/Delete item (in the View mode)
- Memory and code improvements
Changes to version 1.2:
- Better screen usage on Motorola Droid
- Added "sort items" per name, date and category (ascending and descending) - each wallet remember its sorting format
- Custom templates support - with the embedded template editor you can easily add best content format for your data
- Minor bug fixing
- Speed improvements
We have tested WalletPro (1.1) with Android 2.0 and it works as expected (no need to change anything). The Droid devices benefit bigger display: more visible items, easier data entering because of the less scrolling for the items with many fields.
Great app, easy to use and everything is working fast and well.
Version 1.1 fixes the issues related to the beta and 1.0 versions. Also added few more icons, new template and better template default icons.
The incoming version 1.2 will support custom templates for the user data and several UI improvements.
Incredibly buggy!! Can't save credit card numbers. Can't change expiry date. Definitely not ready for a version 1.0 or charge people $3.95 for it. I really wanted an application like this, but this app is just too buggy. I regret buying it. I hope to get my money back, or the app gets updated to at least get rid of the most obvious of bugs. What use is it if I can't even save the credit card numbers??!!