Virtual Film Maker provides the easiest way to combine the best fragments of video,
photo and text files into a continuous presentation.
Suppose you have an Android device and some footage from the camcorder - children, nature, vacation, job and so on.
If you want some of the following:
- to show some best fragments to your mom and relatives
- to show some fragments of your vacations footage to your friends
- to make a small presentation for your colleagues
- to create a montage sketch for your next real movie chef-d'oeuvre
- to make a video for a high school project without hard editing
then you are in the right place.
Virtual Film Maker for Android does exactly what you want.
Virtual Film Maker provides the unique set of features:
- Allows easy mixing video, photo and HTML files in a continuous presentation called 'Virtual Film'
- Playback of the selected fragment of the video file
- Individual duration for each slide
- Automatic slideshow creation out of any folder in some seconds
'Pro' version provides:
- Grid view with Drag-n-Drop mode
- Preview of a folder with videos, photos and sound files in some seconds
- Background play list - various background sound tracks for your film
- Unlimited Undo
- And more!
Virtual Film Maker is not a video editor. It doesn't deal with media file internals.
Virtual Film doesn't exist as a physical media file. That's why it's called 'virtual'. It weights little and loads fast.
It is just a script in the simple XML file format that controls the customized Android media player.
It just tells the media player, in what sequence to playback fragments of videos and photos and adds background music.
And, yes... you cannot upload the finished product to YouTube.
Please, find more details, screenshots, videos, feature comparison and positive customer raves on the developer's web site.
Virtual Film Maker is intended for Android 3.x devices and is available in both free and paid ('Pro') versions.
Virtual film Maker supports English, Spanish, Russian and French.
The application is simple enough for a child to use and features a stylish interface that will encourage you to use it over and over.
Try free version, Enjoy and then Buy 'Pro'!