Ever wondered how would life be without alphabets? How could we speak words or send someone a message or write down a theory? It would have been nothing, no research, no science, no progress and probably no communication. We start all over with the alphabets and words when a new baby comes to life. These alphabets are the true essence of what we speak, they make words and those words make a statement. Let’s start teaching our kids through a colorful way of alphabets.
What are the features being offered:
1. Paint all the images with your finger which puts test to your tactile skills. Forget the traditional painting style where you just tap once and boom it fills up all. That sounds real boring. Now you can fill up wherever you want and however you feel like. It’s like you are at a kid art studio creating your own portfolio.
2. There is a wide spectrum of colors available to fill in the images. Make your own combinations, scheme up a contrasting theme of colors for the drawing.
3. Choose the eraser option and erase the unwanted color.
4. You have messed it up and don’t feel like erasing it all? Press CLEAR ALL and the app does the cleaning job itself.
5. You are in love with what you have painted and wanna show it to a friend or family later? That’s not a problem. Save it in the art gallery and watch it whenever you want.