Are you hesitant to share your smartphone? You don’t want anyone else looking at your personal information? Then use Vault, and put passwords on apps that you don’t want to share. Now no one can access your apps, messages and other stuff by using Vault!
Use Vault's classic Dial or Numpad to quickly generate pin codes for all your private apps. With Vault you can assign each app a distinct pin to enhance security across your device!
Vault's clever Watchdog mechanism discreetly snaps mug shots along with your device's location whenever anyone tries to access your locked apps. This Security report is immediately emailed on your configured address for you to catch the snooper red-handed!
Configure Vault's ingenious Automatons to tone down security when you're in safe locations and during safe timings. Set Wi-Fi and Time automatons to automatically disable Vault according to your liking.
Use Vault Lockscreen as a replacement for your device's stock lockscreen to benefit from Vault's advanced locking and security features. Now put passwords wherever you want to and don’t let anyone ruin your privacy.
** Vault Features **
► Dial pin input
► Numpad pin input
► Set a different pin for each app
► Lock apps such as Gallery, SMS, Contacts, Email, File Manager, Play Store, etc
► Lock all installed user apps
► Lock incoming phone calls, messages, notifications, games and much more
► Lock device Settings
► Use Vault as Lockscreen replacement
► Snap mugshot of intruders by instantly taking pictures of the intruder from the front camera
► Automatically search device location
► Automatic security email
► Unlock when connected to Wi-Fi
► Unlock during specific time of day
More features coming soon...
Permissions for Vault
1. Location: required for detecting device location
2. Network communication: required for automatically sending emails and ads
3. Phone calls: required to disable lockscreen when phone call arrives
4. Storage: required to save mugshots on device storage
5. Application information: required to automatically run at startup and detect foreground apps
6. Camera: required to snap mugshots from front-facing camera
7. Accounts: required to automatically configure Watchdog email to default email address of device
8. System tools: required to save app data on device
9. Prevent device from sleeping: required for background service
**Trial is Only limited to Watchdog & Automatons**