This application aims to provide the ultimate minesweeper experience, boasting an array of features that no other application even comes close to, such as:
- a practically infinite playing board - play as long as your device's memory allows you to or until you lose!
- pinch to zoom - use the zoom level you are most comfortable with, down to pixel precision;
- fling scrolling - don't waste any time scrolling, with just a single gesture you can get where you need to;
- a Powerup Center – where you can activate/deactivate several powerups that will help you stay afloat for a longer time, such as shields, bomb drones, etc;
- a progressive difficulty - the number of mines automatically increases as you venture away from the starting position;
- save games - you have a game slot that automatically saves one game, and you can activate more slots for free. Further save slots can be shared with your friends by e-mail;
- tablet optimizations.
Here is a short tutorial on how to play the Ultimate minesweeper:
- the indicator on the bottom left of the screen tells you what mode you are in: digging mode or flagging mode. Digging mode is used to reveal a cell and flagging mode is used to flag a cell that you suspect to contain a mine. Do not dig up mines or you will lose, unless you have a shield or your first dig is a mine dig, in which case a golden, harmless mine will appear and you will be able to continue your game;
- a cell with a number on it tells you how many of its 8 adjacent cells contain a mine;
- if you double tap a cell surrounded by the same number of flags as the number on the cell, the adjacent non-flagged cells will automatically be dug up. Note that if you have not correctly placed the flags, this will cause you to dig a mine and lose the game.
The Ultimate minesweeper needed permissions:
- write external storage - needed to store your saved games;
- internet and network permissions - needed to get/check the licence key.