With Touter you can set different screen timeout and brightness preferences per each of your apps in a simple way. These preferences are activated when the apps selected are detected in foreground.
* Unlimited version
* Tablet support
* Auto detection of the apps
* Allows you to set per app screen timeout from 10 seconds to 24 hours
* Allows you to set per app display brightness with step of 1%, including system Auto
Do you need to keep your screen on for a longer / shorter period when a specific app is in foreground?
Do you need a brighter display for some particular apps?
Do you read at night?
Do you like simple customization?
Yes? Then try Touter - it can help you, it's simple and battery efficient.
Please, read the Limitations section below if you choose to try Touter. It is important.
* Touter supports Android 4.0+
* This is a public beta version tested on Nexus 7 and Galaxy S4 (Smart Stay should be OFF)
* This free version of Touter contains third party banner advertisements
* Touter may send anonymous crash reports
* Do not "Force Close" or kill Touter Service using task killers. Use the ON / OFF button always
* May not work when "Samsung Smart Stay" like services are on. Turn off the Smart Stay feature on your Galaxy device before using Touter.
* May not work when other app of the "Keep screen on" type is on
* May not work for apps that use screen locks
* May not work for apps that manage the screen themselves