Total Screen Control is an application for setting the Brightness Level, Screen Filter, ScreenOn Lock and Rotation Lock preferences individually for any application installed on your phone.
Allows you to apply a filter that dims the brightness below minimum value so your eyes don't hurt during night viewing. Very useful in low light conditions especially on AMOLED screens where even the lowest brightness value is still bright. Also can save a lot of battery combined with ScreenOn Lock based on phone orientation!
- Screen Filter/Privacy with schedule and brightness slider for fine control !
- Dynamic Screen Filter based on phone's light sensor! Forget about classic auto-brightness switch to Dynamic Screen Filter!
- ScreenOn Lock based on phone orientation! Keeps the screen on as long as you use your phone! SAVE BATTERY also!
- ScreenOn Lock, Brightness level and Rotation Lock individually for any app
- Notification icon on Status bar with all needed information
- Up to 5 configurable Screen Filter Presets
- 3 Widgets for easy access
- Configurable preferences, alerts
- Start at boot
Does your eyes hurt you when reading or playing before bedtime ? Enable the Screen Filter
Tired to get the screen off while reading your eBook, browsing on Web or playing? Setup the ScreenOn Lock
Want to set the brightness or rotation individually? Configure them with Total Screen Control
For all these this application is for you!
Keywords: screen filter, brightness, lock, filter, dim, light, sensor, orientation.
I was disappointed to find that control is not "total". I have apps that only have one orientation and I wished to change them to another. All it does is lock the app in its default mode. I was hoping this would be more like Adaptive Rotation Lock.