Laser reflection logic game. Solve the map puzzles by guiding a laser beam to the receiver of correct color.
Various items on the map can be moved and rotated to change the beams path. It's your task to place them in such a way, that all receivers are lit.
Maps are hand made, in increasing level of difficulty and some of them will really test your map solving ability.
To add a layer of complexity on more difficult maps laser colors can be combined (e.g. red + green = yellow) or split to base components.
- Pure logic game
- More than 100 hand made maps to play
- 20+ items to put on maps
- From simple to very difficult puzzles to solve
- Laser colors can be combined and split
- Custom music made for the game
- OpenFeint integrated (can be disabled), 20+ achievments
- More maps can be downloaded online
TM Laser Enigma is a evolution of initial laser reflection concept (TM.Lazor) where only 1 color of the laser was present. If multicolor looks too difficult at first, try out TM.Lazor and train your skills. There is an in game bonus for installing it too.