As a pro space fighter pilot you have been tasked with investigating the mysterious space maze that has recently been discovered. Within it lie much sought after crystal powerups that your superiors covet but are too spineless to go and fetch themselves. It'd be easy except that the Grand Federation of Aliens has sent a fleet to guard the maze. In cliched 1980s arcade game style - can YOU defeat the aliens and collect the eight powerups?
This arcade space shooter game revamps the 2D scrolling maze of 80s classics Star Maze and Thrust.
- playable in portrait or landscape orientation
- a 360 degree virtual joystick control
- separate fire button
- teleport and nuke buttons
- amazing explosions and particle effects
- infinite scrolling maze
- radar mapping
- sound track
Enemies in this single level version:
- Rotator: passive, just moving and firing randomly.
- Stalker: latches on when the player is in-range.
- Stealth: similar to the stalker but harder to see and much faster.
- Cannon: fixed in position, non-destroyable rotating cannon.
This is a demo version with one level. A complete game with more levels and a far more varied collection of aliens will be available soon...