As a pro space fighter pilot you have been tasked with investigating the mysterious space maze that has recently been discovered. Within it lie much sought after crystal powerups that your superiors covet but are too spineless to go and fetch for themselves. It'd be easy except that the Grand Federation of Aliens has sent a fleet to guard the maze. In cliched 1980s arcade game style - can YOU defeat the aliens and collect the eight powerups?
This arcade space shooter game revamps the 2D scrolling maze and combines elements of 80s classics such as Star Maze and Thrust.
- 9 levels plus one hidden level
- 6 levels of difficulty
- playable in portrait or landscape orientation
- a 360 degree virtual joystick control
- separate fire button
- teleport and nuke buttons
- amazing explosions and particle effects
- infinite scrolling maze
- radar mapping
- sound track
- extensive manual
- Rainbow: passive, just moving and firing randomly.
- Frog Stalker: latches on when the player is within range.
- Frog Stealth: similar to the stalker but harder to see and much faster.
- Cannon: fixed in position, non-destroyable rotating cannon.
- Two specials with unknown characteristics.
- Various powerups.