Has anyone ever heard talk about “musical reharmonization” ? It is a complex topic in Music Theory that studies how modify the original harmony/melody of a song so that it stay with a different aspect but it can still be recognized by everyone.
Sonata is a never before seen musical software that can do musical reharmonizations automatically! It allows create reharmonized versions of piano scores (with modifications in its harmony). The software accepts midi files as entry and convert it to piano score, after you can choose among four reharmonization techniques (just 2 available at demo version) to generate different versions of your original piano score, and the best, all this process occurs very quickly.
The software offers options to you export your original and reharmonized versions as MIDI or PDF. In case of PDF file you can simply copy it to your computer and print it, doesn’t easy ?
The software offers some midi files to you can test it (if you don’t have a mifi file to test it can help you), besides that some sites are suggested to you to find others midi files.
* The software is available in 2 languages (English and Portuguese-Brazil )
* The software comes with some midi files, so you can test our software even if you don't have still a midi file in
* Conversion of midi files in piano scores
* The software will try to remove notes played by other instruments like drums, oboe and percussion, for instance.
* Different versions of piano score can be generated using reharmonization techniques
* The piano scores can be exported in MIDI or PDF
* You can visualize the original and reharmonized piano scores
* It's possible reproduce the songs using a player included in the software
* Useful options can be accessed through menu of android device