[ SELF Lock ]
SLIDE TO UNLOCK.
This is an application that tells you how often you want to unlock the lockscreen.
You can set the limit number yourself and check the usage accordingly.
There is no restriction even when the number of times is exceeded. but, the number of times of restriction can be changed only once a week.
[ Manual ]
1) Lock : Before using the SELF LOCK lock screen, permission may be requested depending on the Android version. you need to allow [Draw over other apps] and [Phone] permission to display the lock screen to the top and phone call screen.
2) Notification : Please check the SELF LOCK application to be notified on the lock screen.
3) Vibration : You can set whether vibration will be activated when unlocking.
4) Limit : Set the number of unlock limit yourself. Please note that you can only change once a week!
5) Background : You can change the lock screen image by importing images from the gallery.
(Depending on your version of Android, you may have permission requests. In that case, you must grant permission to save)
6) Lock color : You can change the lock image and usage graph color.
7) Text color : You can change the text color (time, date, usage) on the lock screen.
8) Record : You can check your SELF LOCK usage history. You can see the unlock history for the last 3 months and the success/failure based on the number of times you have set, and check the unlock history for last week.
I want you to use this application to check your cellular phone usage and prevent smartphone addiction !