Space Aliens: Check
Unlimited Vortonic Missile defenses: Check
Looking like you're thumb wrestling your phone: Oh, it's on, fool!
Sedition is a 3D tribute to old school 2D space shooters.
Play at the DMV, play at the doctors office, play in during jury during(I'm kidding on that one!). The touch based shoot/move mechanics work well on a large tablet, but are also designed so that you can play one handed on a small phone.
The idea behind sedition is simple, shoot stuff. Designed to be playable on displays from 3" to 10", using any type of touch, trackball, or keyboard, Sedition features 35 levels with five distinct alien types with evolving personalities.
- Tutorial (Rough work in progress right now)
- 35 Levels (50 planned)
- Five alien types
- Progressive difficulty
- Uses 3d hardware, but should also work on "budget" phones with at least Android 2.2
- Really bad music!
- "Distinctions" that are earned awards, such as high scores, etc.
- Optional Facebook and Twitter integration, post your progress online!
- In game level voting feedback to the developer. You think a level is too hard? Let him know!
Sedition is the part time project of one guy, who codes after his wife and kids go to bed. I debated whether to wait until it was done to offer a paid version while it was in beta. I decided to offer it at a discount while it is in beta. Please try the ad-supported version first, and if you like it, or would like to support a little guy, buy the ad-free version.
Sedition is a is a "Work in Progress", game that is in active development. There are some rough areas still. During beta, there is an in-game feedback mechanism to let the developer know what you think, please use that first, or send me an email, I'd be happy to hear from you and what you would like to see in the game.