Lumos SchoolUp™ is a free App that helps teachers and parents discover thousands of learning resources while staying connected. Through this app, teachers can easily share alerts on homework, assignments, PTA meetings, supply lists, conferences or extracurricular activities with the parent community. Teachers and parents can also assign relevant, high-quality learning resources to students.
Free Teacher Account users of Lumos StepUp can access their teacher portal on the app. Teachers can review student reports and progress summaries on the go.
- A personalized comprehensive easy-to-use dashboard that acts as a shortcut to all features of the app
- Common Core State Standards guide
- Student score reports and progress summaries
- Active and inactive students in your classroom
- Educational conferences and professional development event details
- Ability to import events to your mobile calendar
- Educational Blogs
- Text extraction from uploaded images (OCR).
- Access to school, district, and state performance results.
- Ability to rate and review your school
- Maps and directions for any school in the US.
For Parents and Schools who have subscribed to Lumos StepUp™:
- Easy access to progress summaries
- Ability to review activity reports
- Check student performance summaries
- Share information on complementary learning resources, homework announcements, lessons to concentrate on.
What are Stickies?
- “Stickies” are notes, events, to-do lists or simply pictures.
- Both Parents and educators can create Stickies to share with school community or for personal use.
- Each Sticky™ is associated with a specific school, grade and class. This allows parents to get information that is highly relevant, and subscribe to alerts.
- Stickies do not need to be just text; they can also be pictures, or documents.
- After a Sticky™ is created, all subscribers to that class in a school will get a notification.
- Stickies can be added to your calendar, and reminders in one click.
- Each Sticky™ also has the option to Share, Up vote, Down vote and Comment.