sCatter is a fun cat herding game. This game uses the box2d physics engine. Touching closer to a cat will push it harder, as will holding your finger down on the screen.
There is an online leaderboard through Scoreloop, with real-time in-game ranking updates. Watch your global rank improve as you increase your score.
* 36 levels from easy to somewhat challenging, more to come
* box2d physics for realistic movement
* Online high score leaderboards using ScoreLoop
* Live in-game rankings. Your rank updates in real-time as you improve your score
All the permissions are required by the services I'm using - online leaderboards, online crash reports, and ads
* libgdx (including box2d)
* ACRA for crash reporting
* My wife, who drew the cat :)