RemoteDroid allows you to access your Android phone remotely using another mobile device even a non-Android phone.
1. A notification is sent when your phone receives a message/call. The notification message includes the sender/caller number, message, and timestamp.
2. A customized reply is sent to senders/callers.
3. It lets you access your phone’s contacts, unread texts, Inbox, and Calendar, ring volume, and screenlock.
4. It lets you send (SMS) text from your phone.
5. It gives you your phone’s GPS location.
6. It lets you forward your calls to a destination number.
RemoteDroid Quick Start Guide:
1. Run RemoteDroid application.
2. Set preferences. This can be set either through the interface or via SMS commands.
3. Send Commands to your phone via SMS and RemoteDroid will execute them.
4. Notifications will be sent to the remote number you specified.
5. Requested information will be sent to the command sender.
For the list of commands: visit http://bcdph.com/android/remotedroid