Take control of your presentations from anywhere in a room with wireless network access. With mouse-click control, scrolling, keyboard, gesture control(more than gmote) and touchpad, you can control and display anything from your computer screen onto a presentation screen.
And now we support Multi piont Touch, 2-Finger Zoom In/Out,
3-Finger pan for Drag & Drop, 4-Finger switch or maxinum window or show desktop!
Even you can use it as remote voice input if you have installed a input method support voice to text.
Tap screen to simulate a mouse click
Touch the middle button for scrolling
2-Finger Zoom In/Out, Tap for Right-click
2-Finger slide down/up make scroll up/down
3-Finger pan for Drag & Drop
4-Finger slide left or right or switch window
4-Finger slide up for maxinum current window
4-Finger slide down for show desktop
Full mouse screen
Full keyboard screent
Works with Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
Works with Mac OSX Leopard/Snow Leopard/Lion
1)Make sure PC/MAC and Android Phone are in the SAME WiFi network, turn on Android Phone's WiFi.
2)Download Remote Mouse desktop program with PC/MAC at www.necta.us.
3) Install Mouse Server on PC/MAC, then Run it.
4) If you are prompted by firewall to block this program, please allow the connection.
5) Run Remote mouse free on Android Phone, then click "AutoConnect", or input IP address of PC/MAC and click "Connect".
6) Now you are able to control PC/MAC. Rotate Android Phone to Right to get full mouse screen, or to Left to get full keyboard screen.
7) In order to re-connect, turn the device upside down.
Want Ads free version please download remote mouse pro.