Sometimes enough is enough and you just have to quit your job. Why not quitting with a baaaaaang?
After all the mess you are going to make you will be - for sure - banned for life in the corporate world. But who gives a sh**?
You will discover in yourself toughness and willingess to endure the hardest training sessions, face challengers in street brawls, gym fights and so on to eventually skill up and take on real opponents in local boxing and mma events.
- fight tactical using strategic attacks, blocking and counter punching or charging with straight punches, escaping and never be touched
- or go berserk and just brawl using vicious combos and power punches. find out how tough are you (or how weak your chin is)
- throw heavy things at your enemies
- level up and use gained points to upgrade your hp, stamina or critical hits
- by increasing stamina you can fight with longer combos. with low stamina you will just quickly gas out
- different game modes (one punch knockout mode, up to three enemies engage you at once, etc)
- hand drawn graphics based on real movements (exclusive footage of serious kickboxing and mma fighters from local scene in my city)
This is my first android game. It's a fighting game, beat'em up with some elements of rpg. It's a lite version so your feedback will guide me through further development. It's coded with Java and Libgdx, graphics are drawn by me with wacom tablet and some rotoscoping (I'm a programmer though). I remeber back in the day playing awesome arcade beat'em ups and just miss it so much.
--- music: ---
Analog By Nature - C'Mon by AnalogByNature (c) copyright 2012 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/AnalogByNature/39894