Profile Scheduler lets you change volume, wireless and other phone settings quickly and easily.
Simply set and forget!
Full features and completely ad-free:
- unlimited rules
- up to 50 whitelist contacts
- widget to change profile, activate countdown timer
Users are encouraged to try out the free version before purchase!
Follow us on Twitter @wetpalm4android.
Activate profile by just a click, by scheduler, by rules : Location(GPS or Network [cells, Wifi, cell-id]), Calendar, Headset, Car Dock, Power, Battery Level, Wifi or Bluetooth, or a countdown timer! You can even set the priority for the rules.
Lots of features, flexible and most importantly it's very simple to configure and use.
For suggestion, please refer to:
You can share your profile settings here:
Profile Scheduler allows you to edit and create profiles and activate them the way you like. You will no longer need to change back to normal volume level manually after a meeting or a movie.
5 default profiles are available: Normal, Meeting, Silent, Night and Outdoor. If you don’t like them, simply change them or create your own. You may consider the following profiles:
Car – GPS on, Bluetooth on, Wi-Fi off, screen never timeout.
Power Saver – Mobile data, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth off, low brightness, short screen timeout, auto-sync off
The following profile settings are supported:
- Volume for ringtone, notification, alarm, media, voice and system
- Vibrate for incoming call and notification
- Phone Ringtone
- Notification Ringtone
- Airplane mode
- Mobile Data
- GPS (May not work on some phones due to Google blocking it)
- Speaker Mode
- Haptic Feedback
- Audible touch tone
- Brightness - Automatic, Default or Custom
- Screen timeout - 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, Never
- Wallpaper from Gallery or File Manager.
- Launch application
- Support 'Volume Locker'
- Countdown timer
- Lock profile
- Rule prioritization
- Whitelist contacts: customise ringer/sms volume for certain contacts regardless of profile. Can be used as blacklist.
For change log please visit: