Planning—Free and More useful to do list and schedule
Planning is a free tool like to do list to help you measure your plans or tasks. Compared to traditional to do lists, Planning pays close attention to delays, plans/tasks overdue and factors which cause delay.
With Planning you can:
1. Long click a plan to share it by social media(such as Facebook and Twitter).
2. Long click “New plan” button to save idea.
3. Sync with Google Task. Long click “Sync” button to turn sync off.
4. Preference settings.
5. Plan/tasks for today and tomorrow.
6. Save daily plans/tasks
7. Get notification when plans/tasks start or expire
8. Get summary at the end of a day
9. Check schedules of today and tomorrow.
10. Save reasons if you want to delay a plan/task.
11. Look up the percentage of plans/tasks with different states.
12. Look up top overdue plans/tasks.
13. Look up top reasons cause delays.
14. Operate it easily with single hand.
15. Rating and remarking for Planning.
1. Planning needs network access permission to synchronize with Google Task and show AD.
2. Planning needs storage permission to save crash report.
3. Planning needs account permission to synchronize with Google Task.