Irish PAYE Income Tax calculator for Budget 2012.
It calculates your Take Home Pay, Income Tax, PRSI, Universal Social Charge (USC), Pension Contributions, Income levy and net tax due.
For a quick result just enter your annual income in the 'Self' tab (& 'Spouse' if married) and then select the 'Results' tab.
* Caters for Single, Married or Widowed individuals
* Private and Public A1 sectors employees
* Enter pension as a percentage or actual amount
* Easy to use with both built-in and on-line help
* Saves your data privately on your phone
* Menu options to clear your data
* Phone performs calculations, no data sent via internet
* Compares Current tax year with the previous one
This calculator uses the same code library as the first ever Irish on-line desktop calculator at www.TaxCalc.eu. It has a proven track record and has had over a million page visits since it was released in 1996.
TaxCalc.eu gives you extra detailed information on how the calculations are done - all you have to do is visit the site and re-enter your data there. Then select the 'details' tab.
revenue salary wages bank eire levy taxman payslip payroll sage calculator cut off point marginal annual bonus superannuation widow children medical card exemptions maternity benefit return Employed Persons year years account euro Pensions credit allowance year yearly health net tax taxback back refund VAT TaxCalc grabe aidan karl
Feedback by email is welcome, please visit http://phonetax.eu/contact/
If you think there's a mis-calculation please check it on TaxTalc.eu first to see where the error might be.
Selected Replies to feedback on the above site or here in the Market can be seen here: