What are basic functionalities of PFO?
- Manage personal expenses and incomes
- Manage categories of expenses and incomes
- Plan schedulled and repeating expenses/incomes notified by android notification bar
- Cashflow statistics, calculations as monthly sums, averages, maximal expenses, ...
- Multi currency, different date formats,...
- Simple desktop widget
The main part of PFO is information table which has 4 different tabs: Home, Bilance, Categories, Details.
- Home, Bilance and Details tabs show current monthly statistics in a different perspectives (In case you want informations for history or some other period of time you should choose statistics menu)
- Categories tab shows your categories of expenses and incomes. In case you would like to add expense/income you must enter income/expense category first.
Pressing 'menu' button on android device, menu with additional functionalities will be displayed.
- Statistics: Here you can see sums and averages of historical consumptions for each month, and detailed statistisc for specific category in a custom period of time.
- Scheduler: Scheduler is used for expenses and incomes which will arrive in advance on repeating day of the month i.e. direct debits, deposits, salaries,...
- PFO Widget: Shows sum of expenses and incomes for current month. Provides two buttons for adding expense or income. Widget is refreshing every time when new expense/income is added.