MobileKnox is a password manager with many features:
* It utilizes the strong and very secure encryption standard AES and SHA.
* Entries can be searched by title and content.
* MobileKnox provides categories.
* It comes with an automatic lock that is active after MobileKnox is idle for a certain (configurable) amount of time.
* Random and secure passwords can be generated by shaking the phone.
* MobileKnox can be easily synchronizated with DesktopKnox. DesktopKnox runs on MS Windows, Apple Mac OS X, and Linux. It is available for free and can be downloaded from http://www.mobileknox.com
* Entries already used near the current position can be displayed. This allows to find entries that are used only on certain positions.
* MobileKnox can import encrypted xml files (as generated by DesktopKnox and MobileKnox).
* The content can be exported to an encrypted xml file format that can be read by MobileKnox and DesktopKnox.
* MobileKnox can be installed on the SD card (if available).
For more information visit http://www.mobileknox.com
MobileKnox is similar (but better :-)) than Keepass, 1Password, Keeper, SplashID Password, Tiny Password, LastPass, Password Safe Pro, OI Safe, Password Box, Safe Wallet, Password Vault, B-Folders, mSecure, SafeWallet and SecureMemo.