Take charge of how your kids use their Android smartphones.
- Lock your kid’s phone, putting you in control of when they text, call and use apps.
- Automatically block texts and calls during school and after bedtime.
- Get access to additional features at sprint.com/mobilecontrols.
Have trouble with teens texting at the dinner table or after their bedtime? Mobile Controls for Android lets you put limits on when your children can call and text. You’ll also get access to sprint.com/mobilecontrols where you can see who your kids have been texting and much more.
Download includes a Free 30-day Trial for each phone you add to your account. (After that, a charge of $4.99/month will appear on your Sprint bill for each phone you’ve added).
NOTE: Currently Sprint Mobile Controls is only for Android Phones, but stay tuned!
Block games and texts during school and after bedtime
- Automatically lock your child’s phone during school so they can’t use it in class.
- Set their phone to block texts and calls after bedtime.
- You can always call you child, even when their phone is locked.
Stop texting during family time
- Lock your kid’s phone so they can’t text or play games at the dinner table with the click of a single button.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AVAILABLE AT WWW.SPRINT.COM/MOBILECONTROLS
Monitor who your family texts
- See a list of the people who your kids have been calling and texting.
- See which friends your kids are talking with the most.
View their address book
- Browse through contacts in your family members’ address books.
Receive alerts if strangers contact your kids
- If your kid gets a text or call from someone who isn’t in their contacts, we’ll let you know.
See what apps they’ve been using
- See what apps your kids have installed, so you can make sure everything they’ve downloaded is age-appropriate.
Sprint Mobile Controls is made by Safely, the same company that’s working to prevent texting while driving (Sprint Drive First) and lets you see where your kids are right now (Sprint Family Locator).
Got something to say? Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/safely
Or follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/safely