The Mill is the most complete Nine men's Morris game available today. It is a multi-feature app where you can personalize your own play, play with friends or random opponents. You can grow in score and ranks, or even prove yourself to the world by joining the World cup (or any other available cups).
* Play with your friends through connection list or phone contacts
* Play with random opponents
* Play the World Cup or any other available cups
* Play multiple simultaneous games with full overview of who is online and who is not
* Get social and chat during play
* Customize your game board with preselected images or your own phone Gallery
* Harvest score and grow in ranks
* Full statics on world basis, know your global position (or your nation)
* Continues upgrades on existing and new features.
The game begins with an empty board. Players take turns placing their pieces on empty spots. If a player is able to form a straight row of three pieces along one of the board's lines (i.e. not diagonally), he has a "mill" and may remove one of his opponent's pieces from the board; removed pieces may not be placed again. Players must remove any other pieces first before removing a piece from a formed mill. Once all eighteen pieces have been used, players take turns moving.
To move, a player slides one of his pieces along a board line to an empty adjacent spot. If he cannot do so, he has lost the game.
As in the placement stage, a player who aligns three of his pieces on a board line has a mill and may remove one of his opponent's pieces, avoiding the removal of pieces in mills if at all possible. Any player reduced to two pieces is unable to remove any more opposing pieces and thus loses the game.
Once a player is reduced to three pieces, his pieces may "fly" to any empty spots, not only adjacent ones.