Memory Owl HD is a dynamic game for phones and tablets.
* physics engine,
* 28 Water levels
* 28 Ice levels,
* 28 Earth levels,
* Classic levels
* Hot-seat multiplayer
* collect stars and try to beat your highscore,
* three difficulty levels,
* funny pictures and animated creatures that help or make matters worse, children will love it!
* fun music,
* multilayered levels,
* fish and birds making things a little harder and a pigeon that saves drowning tiles for you,
* dragon that eats the tile - you have to find the pair for it before the dragon spits it,
* carnivorous plant that eats images
* mole that throws tiles off the screen
* quality setting allowing you to play even on older phones,
* HD graphics looks astounding even on large Honeycomb tablets like Asus Transformer, Motorola Xoom or Galaxy Tab,
* OpenGL ES 2.0 (most phones and all tablets have it)
The game uses physics engine and adds multiple hurdles and aids to spice up the classical game of finding pairs of pictures. It's suitable for all ages - even children as young as 4 will find it amusing (especially on easy difficulty setting). Find all pairs before they drown in the rising water or are pushed out of screen by fish.
Updates will follow with new levels and episodes. While Water is more of an arcade game, Ice is more like a puzzle, logical game while Classic levels allow you to play in a more classic way.
If you found a bug or it doesn't work on your device - please contact us, we'll fix it as fast as we can. If you comment about problems - please write what device do you use - so we can check and correct any bugs!