Given a number X and a sequence of digits, you have to split the sequence to get numbers that add up to X.
For instance, with X = 81 and a sequence 15723,
a winning splitting is 1 57 23 = 81.
Are you sharp enough to beat this game and its variants
- noise digits to leave out
- hidden digits to guess
- right to left swipes
- X to find in the sequence
After some training, you will be amazed by your own progress and prowess.
Try the different modes, including
- a Tutorial to introduce you to the game variants
- a Training mode to test the craziest combinations and unlock
some of the toughest Achievements and get a spot in some specialised Leaderboards.
- an Arcade mode to see how far you can go (points an level)
- a Replay mode for the games you solved and saved
(these games will soon serve as your vassals in an upcoming online "Numbers Wars" mode
and last but not least
- a Versus Mode for casual games with friends or epic mind clashes with random opponents!
- [NEW] an Arena Mode to download special games saved by other players