Copyright © 2015 MapCute. All rights reserved.
This End User Licence Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and MapCute with regard to the copyrighted MapCute products, which include computer software, services, the associated media, any printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation. Use of any software and related documentation ("Software") provided to you by MapCute in whatever form or media, will constitute your acceptance of these terms, unless separate terms are provided by the Software and services supplier, in which case certain additional or different terms may apply. An amendment or addendum to this EULA may accompany the Product.
With credit to OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org) for its open data
Tiles Courtesy of MapQuest (www.mapquest.com) for its map tiles
Cutie - The entity of the individual identity on MapCute including the associated data and images.
Property - MapCute desktop software, mobile application, services, cuties and website resources.
Property Term of Use
YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA BY INSTALLING, COPYING, DISTRIBUTING OR OTHERWISE USING THE PROPERTY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE PROPERTY.
This Property is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual Property laws and treaties. Permission is granted to anyone to install, use and/or redistribute the Property freely for personal (non-commercial) use, subject to the following conditions:
• You alone are responsible for your own actions using the Property including software, service and website and in ensuring that your use of the Property is compliant with all applicable laws and are aware that any use which is inconsistent with such laws may render you liable to, among other things, a fine and/or imprisonment.
• Redistribution of this Property must be in its original form (in whole). The origin of this Property must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the Property or own the Property. If you want to use the Property in a product or a project for any commercial purpose, please contact us.
• If you distribute the Property in violation of this Agreement, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Property and its suppliers from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorney's fees that arise or result from the use or distribution of the Property in violation of this Agreement.
• Our geographic map data are derived from OpenStreetMap or OSM (www.openstreetmap.org) which is licensed under the Open Data Commons Open Database License (ODbL), your use of map data on MapCute should be in compliance with this license.
• MapCute reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add to, supplement or delete any of the terms and conditions of this License Agreement when Mapcute upgrades the Property. If any future changes to this License Agreement are unacceptable to you or cause you to no longer be in compliance with this License Agreement, you may not install, redistribute or use the current or upgraded Property.
YOUR USE OF THIS REAL TIME ROUTE GUIDANCE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. LOCATION DATA MAY NOT BE ACCURATE.
THE PROPERTY IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Each Recipient is solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using and distributing the Property and assumes all risks associated with its exercise of rights under this Agreement, including but not limited to the risks and costs of Property errors, compliance with applicable laws, damage to or loss of data, programs or equipment, and unavailability or interruption of operations.
End User Licence Agreement for MapCute Website
Permission is granted to use the materials (information or software) on MapCute web site for personal, commercial or non-commercial viewing, editing and/or listing. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
• Modify or copy the materials.
• Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MapCute web site.
• Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
• Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
• This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MapCute at any time.