LogiCalc is a programmer's calculator for doing integer arithmetic and logical operations on operands of size 8,16, 32, 64, and 128 bits. LogiCalc supports:
* binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal number bases
* standard logical operations such as shift, rotate, and, or, xor, and invert
* an indefinite depth operand stack and standard stack operations such as push, pop, peek, and clear
* copy to/from clipboard for decimal numbers.
* signed or unsigned decimal interpretation using the S/uS button.
LogiCalc's interface is designed for smartphones to tablets and supports both portrait and landscape mode.