Android application “Klad” (“Treasures” (in russian.)) is a replication of classic 1987 game “Klad”. Levels are taken from game "Klad" 1987-1989 game series, "Klad-2", "Klad-3" and "Klad-4" for BK-0010 by USSR programmer Baranov.
This is a classic arcade puzzle, like as another maze run games and one from them, which break brains of millions!
The goal is to pass all 80 (20 x 4 games) labyrinths, collecting all the treasure chests and avoid encounters with the green men, do not fall into the water.
Control lilac man with arrows , joystick or dragging across the screen ( you can choose the type in setting)
Some walls can destroy by shooting.
Some Treasure chests loaded with reserve life, other with key which unlock the locked door.
History: “Klad” is USSR imitation of the Japanese game “Rise Out from Dungeons” of 1983 for MSX computers (developed by Hibiki Godai and distributed by ASCII) in 1987-1990 for Soviet Union computers (BK-0010, Vektor-06C, Korvet, Radio-86RK, etc.). “Rise Out from Dungeons” was be main opponent of game "Lode Runner".
Control lilac man by drawed joystick, buttons or wiping on screen (by default is joystick on left side) or use a hardware keyboard (keys: A, W, S, D and “,”, “.”).
PAY ATTENTION, controls is created especially for portable devices and object movement always does full step on each try, also, when movement is started to appropriated direction and is given another direction, man continue its movement direction an change it if is possible, in other words, if you move man right and turn up, it goes right till reach stairs and climb up.
- Try to complete all 20 levels.
- Avoid meetings with the green men.
- Find the treasure with the keys and life.
- destroy walls by shooting (which self restore) to go to or to deceive the green man.
- Use hidden mode to select any level, for activation, press and hold on one of the treasures on the main screen (look it up)!
- If game is too hard, use "cheats" (will activate under settings) - shoot enemies, dig and decrease game speed!