Connect your Android tablet or smartphone to your Mac or Windows PC and turn it into the second monitor! iDisplay is an universal app designed to increase your productivity by maximizing the viewable area of your main monitor.
Recent study by the University of Utah has found that people who use two monitors are as much as 44% more productive than those who are using a single monitor.
Create something and share it with your audience. If you're a teacher, invite your students to join you for a beautiful demo. If you're on a meeting, share that spreadsheet with your partners. If you're having friends at your place, share family vacation photos.
Drag-and-drop any window through the side edge of your computer screen and it will appear on your Android device screen, or vice versa.
"That's: brilliant. I mean, I can think of about a billion uses for this." -MobileCrunch
Why choose iDisplay over hardware display?
- Works with both Mac and Windows computers.
- Choose between WiFi and USB connection options.
- iDisplay lets you interact with your additional display: move objects, draw, control playback.
- Zoom and Pan your desktop right on your Android.
- Easily switch between portrait and landscape screen orientations: simply rotate your device and it will adjust automatically.
- Perfectly fits for any Android screen resolution.
NOTE: iDisplay Desktop application needs to be installed on your Mac or PC. It is free and can be downloaded anytime at getidisplay.com.
Very bad app. Don't bother.if you want connect via usb,you need install eclipse,android sdk,and usb adb driver.though got connect ,its too slow.cant believe connecting via usb not via wifi!!!!