Create stunning geometric patterns with 3 simple controls:
* Swiping left and right
* Swiping up and down
* Pressing and holding.
View samples on flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/geometricsapp/
Pressing and holding will cycle between three modes:
* A Maurer rose that connects points to the previous point in the series.
* A Maurer Rose pattern defined by k and dTHETA that draws lines connecting to a different Maurer Rose equation defined by k2 and dTHETA2.
* r(θ) = tan(kθ). Which is the same as r(θ) = sin(kθ) / cos(kθ). So as cos(kθ) approaches 0, the radius approaches infinity. This produces a very interesting pattern with no maximum radius since it goes to infinity on occasion.
As we draw the patterns, we attempt to fade through each color with a unique color fading algorithm I created.
If you press the menu button, you will have the following options:
* Save the last image to the SD card.
* Set Properties Manually
- dRadius (change in Radius):
- dTHETA (change in θ):
* Advanced Properties
- Image width and Height