This player is one of the best alternatives to the build in android player. It supports direct playback from any folder on your memory card. You can use this player for music, audio books, podcasts and whatever audio files you have stored on your phones sd card.
Choose one of 5 themes to personalize your music player.
Edit/update/delete files and metadata during playback.
You can also use the volume buttons to control the music playback. This feature is configurable in the preferences menu.
See the feature list below for detailed information.
Sorting files in folder:
* auto detect folders with audio
* sort files alphabetically
* sort by date
* normal playback
* shuffle folder
* toggle between playback mode and file browse mode while playback (long click on album artwork)
* show album cover in directory list mode, if available as jpeg or png in folder
* personalize font size and album art size
* choose one of five brilliant themes
* optional: ignore the "The" at the beginning of a directory name
* optional: auto capitalize filenames to improve readability
* play, pause, next, previous
* use volume buttons for next/previous song
* display album cover in playback mode
* mp3, wav, ogg, flac,...
Edit file (long click on file):
* rename and delete files
* edit ID3-Tags
* ad banner IS REMOVEABLE FOR FREE in options menu
* sometimes a ad wall is displayed on exit (every 3-5 days)
* application can contain push ad notifications