A #1 selling app in Apple's AppStore, and played by over 10 million puzzle-game lovers worldwide, Fling! is an addictive puzzle-game based a unique concept, which is simple yet infinitely challenging. Ideal for all ages.
Featuring over 100,000 unique puzzles, such that no two puzzles you encounter are ever the same (no matter how many times you repeat a level), and split into 35 levels of gradually increasing difficulty, Fling guarantees you many long hours of puzzling fun!
Each puzzle has a single, unique solution, and is solved by simply flinging (pushing) the furballs, and watching them bump each other off the edge of the screen, until only one is left.
FOUR GAME MODES:
* FREE-PLAY mode - play at your own pace, with no time pressure, and unlimited undo's!
* ARCADE mode - race against the clock, solving as many puzzles of ever-increasing difficulty as you can before your time runs out!
* CHALLENGE mode - solve sets of puzzles within a given amount of time to progress, while trying to beat your personal best times for each level!
* FRENZY mode - the all new survival mode - keep the board from filling up by flinging same-colored balls off the board!
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
* HINTs and UNDOs are provided to help you solve the puzzles when stuck.
* Local+Global high-scores lists - compete against the millions of Fling! for iPhone (and now Android) players.
* Automatic saving of games - always come back to the game right where you left it!
* Simple tutorial - you'll be solving your first Fling! puzzles within seconds of downloading!
* Multiple language support - english, french, italian, german, spanish, japanese, chinese.
* Themes - five different themes to choose from.
WHAT REVIEW SITES SAY ABOUT FLING!
"takes the idea of a Puzzle game to new heights ... definitely one of the best puzzle Apps on the App Store" - apphunter.net, 4.5/5
"truly addicting ... definitely one of the most fun puzzle games I’ve played on the iPhone to date" - appvee.com
"genuinely addictive ... replay value is incredibly high ... a polished, simple and engaging puzzler" - ztgamedomain.com, 8.5/10
"slickly presented, fiendishly addictive and hugely popular puzzler" - gamepeople.co.uk
"simple enough for a child to pick up and play, yet challenging enough to keep adults hitting the Undo button and trying again" - appsmile.com, 5/5