v1.0.7 fixes a repeated sending sms problem under some GPS positioning conditions
"Find My Android" is an advanced phone tracking app for your android cellphone. Unlike other apps in the Android Market, this app supports two-way location tracking. In addition, you are going to buy a cellphone tracking service instead of a one-time only software since this app will keep improving and make sure you can find and track your cellphone. The following is the current feature list.
- If you drop your cellphone somewhere in your house or garage, you can send a SMS code to the phone and the app will ring the phone loudly even if the phone is in the silent mode.
- If you lose your cellphone outside and have no idea where it could be, you can also send a SMS code to the cellphone, and the app will notify you with the latest location through GPS or Wi-Fi/Cell Tower positioning.
- SIM Card Check (For cellphones that use SIM card): If your cellphone is stolen and the SIM card has been removed or replaced, the app will notify you with the latest location through GPS or Wi-Fi/Cell Tower positioning.
- The return notification supports E-mail and Text SMS formats. It tells you the most possible address and gives you a google map link so that you can easily track the phone on the google map.
- Currently the app supports English, German, Korean, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese interface.
If you have any questions and feedback, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org