* Did you know that storage space (internal disk space) affects the performance of tasks like browsing your contact's list?
DroidXRay shows you how fast your storage devices are operating and how fast you can scan your contact list, photos and music.
* Is your Battery Saving app really working? Check out the battery performance chart and see how frequently you need to recharge your battery.
Here's a list of some of the things DroidXRay can provide:
- Device name, model, manufacturer, etc;
- Phone number & type, Telephony network, SIM card information;
- CPU current and maximum speed (Mhz and BogoMIPS), model, manufacturer, etc (all cores);
- Memory usage: Physical and memory for Apps;
- Graphics card and display;
- Battery, camera, graphics card;
- All network connections and network devices;
- All input devices
Works on ARM and x86 platforms.