Looking for a fun party game? Drawccupations has got you covered! This fun-filled game pits teams of players against each other, drawing out random occupations. Some occupations are easy, like fisherman. Other occupations are more challenging, like paleontologist. There are over 400 different occupations that will test your drawing skills!
Occupation categories include General, Scientific, Arts, Historical, Politics, Sports, and Figures. You will draw everything from cowgirl to fire fighter to astronomer to geologist! Will you be able to do it well enough for your team to guess it correctly?!
Choose from three difficulty levels. Easy level is family oriented and has occupations to draw for people of all skill levels. Medium level includes all the occupations from the easy level, plus more challenges for young adults. Hard level brings in all 400+ occupations, and includes some head-scratchers for the real braniacs out there!
How to play:
1) Divide players into two teams.
2) Assign the initial artist for each team.
3) Hit PLAY and select difficulty level.
4) Give the device to the first team's artist.
5) The artist announces the category to everyone and secretly views the occupation.
6) The team's artist then has 60 seconds to draw the occupation. If the artist's team guess the occupation - they score a point!
7) Play then goes to the second team.
8) Team's take alternating turns, selecting a new team artist every turn.
Be the first team to reach 15 points to win!