**NOW WORKING CORRECTLY IN MOTOROLA ATRIX**
-Screen Control: Change color, velocity of blinking (in Crazy Mode). Or just for use like torch with Torch Mode, or in SOS mode for help.
-Flash Control: Change velocity of blinking (in Crazy Mode) or use it in Strobe Mode. If you want a torch, just put Torch Mode, or in SOS mode for help.
- Led Notification Control: Change color and velocity of Led blinking.
- Morse Code: Write what you want and see it in Morse Code, with the Screen, Flash and Vibrator.
What's New on 1.3:
- New UI and icon design.
- New mode: Touch Mode.
- Full screen disabled, so you can see notifications, time, ect.
But, what if i want to turn on and off the Screen and Flash together? Well, You can do it! You have an opcion for Syncronise the Screen and Flash. For example, you find a value that you like of blinking, just only have to turn on the flash and check the option in the screen tab for syncronize the flash, and you got it!
You can also change the values, while the syncronization is activated. This can be used in Crazy and SOS modes. Take care, that the syncronization, is in beta mode.
- In some cellphones, the Led Notification can only be used with the cellphone locked. For example with the Motorola Spice, you can use it without lock the screen, but in Motorola Milestone, you have to lock it.
Attention: There is some phones, like Motorola Milestone (some models) that the flash don't turn on. This'll be solved soon as possible.
Special thanks to:
- Chavo, Tatelucas and Gucci(Beta Testers).
- Uroboro (Icon Design) http://uro-boro.deviantart.com/
I hope you enjoy this new version and leave comments.
glaa91 Android Developer.