Track all the locations you have visited in the last 3 days with your Android phone. Also, track your family members who have installed this in their Android phones. To check the locations visited users have to visit www.TrackMyPhones.com/ct/. No need to turn on the GPS. This application sends location info once every 1.5 hours through GPRS/Wi-Fi and hence the impact on battery is minimal.
NOTE:For CDMA phones the "Use Wireless Location" in Settings->Location should be enabled for obtaining the location of the device
Few usecases of Cell Tracker
- On a tour and Want to know where all you have been in last 3 days? Just have this app installed and log into our website and you can check the places visited
- Lost your cell phone and don't remember where was the last place you saw it? Log into our website and it will show the latest position
How it works
- Install the app and register using a username and PIN.
- The app then sends location info using GPRS every 1.5 hours to our server. The information is encrypted while transmitting and hence secure.
- Log into our website www.TrackMyPhones.com/ct/ and enter username and PIN and you can view the places visited in last 3 days.
- You can choose to disable sending location info by unchecking the check box in the app
- You can clear all the data stored in the server or delete your account by using the options menu
By installing this app you approve that your location info can be sent every 1.5 hours to www.TrackMyPhones.com/ct/ and that you will not misuse this application to cause harm to any Android users.
1. coarse/fine location
Required to get the latitude and longitude of the cell phone
2. full Internet access
Required to send the latitude and longitude information to the server. The location information will be available to only those users who provide appropriate credentials.
3. read phone state and identity
Required by Ad networks