Application CallBack Assistant propose several predefined options after finishing the call:
- send SMS to caller
- redial now
- schedule a call to later (10, 15, 30 mins, 1 hour, or custom date and time)
- create custom task to user calendar.
When it is helpful? For example, when you can't answer immediately for the call (on conference, in noisy environment) - you reject it and send SMS to caller or add the reminder to callback later just in single click.
Or after finishing the call you can add the reminder and notes about the call to your calendar just in single click.
Small tip: application is being automatically hidden after 5 seconds of inactivity. If you need display it back follow simple scenario:
- press "Home" for couple seconds to display last used tasks
- choose "Callback Assistant"
- Application starts with information of last call again.