[Requires ROOT to Capture]
bitShark is a powerful and feature rich packet capture and analysis application for Android
It's like Wireshark for Android!
SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICE! Limited time only
- Realtime view/inspection of incoming packets
- Network packet capture to PCAP file format from any interface (Wifi or Cellular)
- Detailed inspection of a wide range of IP networking protocols
- Supports tcpdump style capture filter syntax
- Open and analyze offline PCAP files
- Built-in file browser for choosing PCAP files to open from anywhere on your device
- Detailed statistical analysis of PCAP files
- Powerful filtering architecture allows user to build complex filtered views of offline data
- Export PCAP stats to PDF
- Export individual packets to separate PCAP file
- Reassemble and save web images from TCP streams
(works with popular apps and mobile sites like Facebook and Instagram!)
NOTE: This application requires ROOT permission to capture live packets.
Root is not required for offline viewing and analysis.