This is the lite version of Baby Plus application.
The full specifications version is made up of four modules, one of them being the child monitor. The monitor can work in a dual mode, either over a WiFi connection, or by using the telephone mobile network.
In the first case, the user needs two smartphones, one being the parent device and the other being the baby terminal. Here is where Baby Plus Lite comes into play: the baby side of the application is unlocked on the free version. This saves the user from the need of buying two licenses of the full features version.
Baby Plus Lite can be used independently also, as the other operation mode does not need a parent smart phone terminal running the application, just another phone to call at in case the baby is crying (even a classic fixed house line). In this case, the application behaves as an electronic nanny calling you on a specified phone number in case noise is detected in the baby room.
- both the WiFi and the “Classic Phone” modes take special care of the ease of usage, performing some tasks automatically that would normally fall into the user responsibility: the phone call is set to silent in order to avoid waking up the baby in case of an outside call; the call sound setting is reverted when leaving the monitor.
- in case of no call forward active, the application will let you know on a specified number via SMS who has tried contacting you in case of a missed call.
- in case of a missed call, the application can respond towards the caller with a SMS message letting him know where can you be reached at.
- the WiFi monitor uses a silence suppression mechanism that allows the transmission of only the relevant baby room sounds avoiding battery drainage; in case of low battery on baby terminal, a warning message will appear on the parent terminal.
- if BP Lite is use with the full spec version, the connectivity over WiFi is permanently monitored and if the link is dropped for more than 40 seconds, the BP Lite will switch operation modes and “Classic Phone” monitor will be used until it is manually reverted as the WiFi link is considered too unreliable.
If you feel interested in a great baby diary, a baby program organizer and a growth tracking module, please check the full spec version of Baby Plus.
Everyone 10+ (age 10 and over)
Spanish, Hebrew, Hebrew (legacy iw locale)
Requires Google Play and/or account:
Requires third-party libraries:
Requires 'rooted' device:
Minimum Android version:
Camera, Camera autofocus, Camera autofocus, Location, Location network, Microphone, Screen portrait, Telephony, Touchscreen, Wifi