B1 Archiver is an application to unzip and unrar archives and extract original set of files.
* decompress zip, rar, b1, as well as 34 other formats;
* create password-protected zip and b1 archives;
* open multi-part (splitted) rar and b1 archives (part0001, z01, 001, part01);
* browse files inside archives without actual extraction;
* partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive;
* unlimited extractions;
* open password-protected b1, zip, rar and 7z.
B1's translated to more than 30 languages. We very much appreciate your support
and we are welcome everyone to contribute to translations at our CrowdIn project.
* decompress zip files (unzip), decompress rar files (unrar)
* open 7z, apk, a, ar, arj, bz2, bzip2, cab, deb, gz, gzip, jar, iso, lha, lzh, lzma, mtz, rpm,
tar, tar.bz2, tbz, tbz2, tar.gz, tgz, tpz, taz, tar.lzma, tar.xz, tar.Z, xap, xar, xz, Z, zipx
* open multi-part (splitted) rar and b1 archives (part0001, z01, 001, part01)
* browse files inside archives without actual extraction
* partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive
* support for zip with non-Latin symbols
* compress files into zip archive
* compress files into b1 with smart compression
* create password-protected zip and b1 archives
* progress in notification area and work in background mode
* file navigation, copy/paste, delete/rename, file properties
* multi-selection of files and folders
* favorite folders
* hiding files from media scan
* unlimited extractions;
* open password-protected b1, zip, rar and 7z;
* and much more...
If you'd like to suggest another feature please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
* read/write external storage - to create archives and copy files to external storages.
* access network state and internet - for Google Analytics module which is used to collect aggregate data on general usage frequency and marketing efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions
* Where can I get the password?
If you were asked to enter password that does NOT mean you need password for B1 Archiver.
It means that your archive is password-protected, which means that people who created that archive encrypted it with a secret password.
If you 100% sure that your archive is regular and not protected, but you are still asked for the pass to decompress it - please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for investigation, it might be an issue with the software.
We appreciate any feedback at email@example.com