With this app, you can try to nab the thief who ran off with your precious smartphone or tablet. You can log into a web portal and get a location of your phone on Google Maps. You can even remotely trigger the phone to take photos and record voices. The phone then sends the photos and voice files to your pre-defined e-mail address.
B-Secure Tracker is a tracking system utilizing a mobile application supported by a web portal for real-time tracking and locating of mobile devices.
The web portal allows the user to monitor the location of the device, while the mobile application pinpoints the geographical location of the device and updates the coordinates to the server. If the device is ever lost or stolen, the app allows the user to erase sensitive data and more via remote control.
The application features are as follows:
- Send push notification to trigger track & locate function. Location can be viewed from web portal as a Google Maps link.
- In the unfortunate situation when the device is irretrievable, all Google contacts, SMSes, the contents of your SD card and all multimedia content will be erased with the remote command.
- Trigger a loud alarm to alert anyone that may be nearby.
- Remotely lock screen every 2 seconds, hindering device usage.
- Record audio of up to 10 seconds and remotely send to pre-defined email address.
- Share location with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
Premium features (available with in-app upgrading)
- Set a boundary within an area that will activate an alert to owner when device leaves the boundary.
Remote Photo Taking
- Take photos of the unauthorized users and send stealthily to pre-defined email address.
- Front camera photo taking capability for devices with front-facing cameras.
- Record a video and remotely send to pre-defined email address.