In this revolutionary 2D platform adventure, you are the chosen hunter, a gifted archer who has to battle the various enemies who have taken over the magical sea of fire. Using only your trusted bow & arrows, and aided by magical spells, you have to fight your way into each island.
Watch your steps as you battle dangerous creatures and minions of demon lords who have in their devious rage, captured the angels of light, enveloping this land in deep darkness. Could you be the one who will bring balance and light to this magical land??
16 hard bridges to cross and even after that there are hell mode difficulty levels to play. Each level will be unlocked by freeing a fixed number of trapped angels of light. Don't be afraid, you will be aided by various powerful spells which will help you wither extensive damage, fly over sea of fire and sometime slow down time!!!..
Spells you can use are the below : (Note you need to collect orbs and offer them at spells alter to be able to use them)
1) Shield Spell: Protect yourself from damage for a limited duration. Extremely effective and an important spell.
2) Sands of Time Spell: Slow down the passage of time. This is a bullet time feature which will make you faster than your enemies for a short duration.
3) Eye of Archer Spell: Sometimes a little assistance in aiming your arrows goes a long way. This is an auto aim spell which will automatically target your enemies.
4) Wings of Garuda Spell: When you are jumping on platforms with a sea of fire below you, the ability to fly for even a short duration is a welcome ability.
5) Power of three Spell : Why fire one arrow from your bow when you can fire three in one go.. triple the damage and vanquish your demons faster.
Each Spell can be upgrades to last longer.
Quiver Upgrade: You carry more arrows in your bow on each upgrade.
Spell slots: Initially you can use one magical spell as you play, however you can upgrade it to a total of 3 spells slots.
Health Upgrade: Increase your maximum health.
So come and give it your best!! You will need all the luck you can get...