Aptitude Interview Questions provide you a wide range of questions that can be asked during an Interview or in Written Test. The application answers most commonly asked Aptitude either in Written test or in the interview and the questions are divided in sections for ease of use.
Application Contains Questions, Answers and Solution for each and every question. Ideal for Job seekers, employers, managers or a recent graduate, the huge range of questions will fully prepare readers for success. Move next , Previous and Scroll to read full Content.
First 9 Section contains an explanation of each and every solution in detail. Then next 9 section is meant for practice where we do not provide explanation however correct answer is still available.
1. 400+ questions that prepare you for any type of Aptitude interview, Quiz and Test.
2. Provide an option for users to practice his/her own answers as your application will present you with a question. User can think of his answer then compare how his answer is different from our answer.
3. Questions has been categories in Section for ease of use.
4. Check out common question then check specific question related to the database of your choice.
5. Verbal and numerical aptitudes
6. Practical skills and understanding
7. Logic and intuition of different types
Q. ) A three digit number consists of 9,5 and one more number . When these digits are reversed and then subtracted from the original number the answer yielded will be consisting of the same digits arranged yet in a different order. What is the other digit?
Ans : Let the digit unknown be n.
The given number is then 900+50+n=950+n.
When reversed the new number is 100n+50+9=59+100n.
Subtracting these two numbers we get 891-99n.
The digit can be arranged in 3 ways or 6 ways.
We have already investigated 2 of these ways.
We can now try one of the remaining 4 ways. One of these is n 95
or 199n =796
the unknown digit is 4.