Protect your battery from excessive heating and prolong capacity.
Most Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) or Lithium polymer (Li-Po) cells must not be charged above 45°C or discharged above 60°C. These limits can be pushed a bit higher, but at the expense of cycle life.
Ideal for overclockers / power users and normal users who want another layer of battery protection that you can control.
Optimized for ICS and newer Android devices.
- Customizable Battery voltage critical value.
- Customizable Battery temperature critical value.
- Celsius and Fahrenheit units.
- Voice (Sound) notifications.
- Message notifications.
- Notifies on Full charged.
- Notifies on Critical and Overheat temparature.
- Notifies on Critical and Overvoltage.
- Notifies on Plug/Charge.
- Notifies on 10% charge remaning.
- Includes clean widget for monitoring.
- Low memory footprint
Email developer to request new features.