Remote control Windows Media Player (WMP) with this app!
You will NEED HOMEMEDIA to control WMP with your android device! Server program can be downloaded on our website - http://www.banamalon.net
Just tested under WINDOWS 7!
It seems that the UAC (User Access Control) must be deactivated.
Maybe you have to configure your firewall. More information on our blog http://www.banamalon.net/android/?page_id=121#webinterface
If any problems occur just let us know on our blog/forum/email and we will fix it!
If you leave just a comment "doesn't work" we don't know how to fix it. Please leave some information like version of android/windows media player and which windows version!
Swipe the top buttons away to acces mute, fullscreen and audio buttons.
Permission ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION is for Ad!
- Control Volume & Seekbar
- Album Art: displaying either the picture available via ID3 tags or folder.jpg/.jpeg file available in the file’s folder
- Standard buttons: play, pause, stop, play random, previous, next, skip
- Control audio layers, fullscreen
- DVD control: Key commands are sent, WMP needs to have focus and in fullscreen!
Features in PRO version:
- No Ads
- Synchronize with Windows Media Player playlist
- Remove files from and add files to playlist
- Empty playlist
- Access the Playlist Library of Windows Media Player
- Save and delete playlists
- Start player remotely
- Pause on incoming calls
- Access HomeMedia databases for movies/TV series/music
- Wake on LAN feature
- *Start player automatically